Sunday, October 5, 2008

Now What?

It was quite the sports weekend for me. Thank you to Hillary for being cool with me doing so much. It started on Friday night when I videotaped a couple high school football games for work, WMTV NBC 15. The past couple years I have started shooting sports again to help out at work.

Saturday I went to Miller Park, saw the Crew win their first playoff game in 26 yrs.
Pre-game outside Miller Park, Me, My cousin Dave Lobenstein, Chandre's Friend, Dave Perkins, Chris Chandre, Eric and Amy Lord

MLB's NLDS Logo on the Jumbo TV in Miller Park

The Brewers Dugout

The Brewers would score early and hold the lead for a 4-1 win

The view from our seats in section 408

Eric, Amy and Dave post-game

Sunday I went to Lambeau Field and watched the Packers lose to the Falcons.Jason VanRite took this of me pre-game outside the Lambeau Atrium

Our seats were in the 10th row of the South end-zone

Brandon Jackson catches a screen pass from Aaron Rodgers

Greg Jenning catches a TD from Aaron Rogers with two Falcon defenders draped on him

Before the game I visited my best friend from high school Neil Oelklaus and his wife Michelle and their son Henry

This afternoon I was talking to Hillary's Dad, Randy. He asked me what I was going to do now that Brewers were done and the Packers and Badgers both were stinking it up. Well, I am going to get ready to be a Daddy! Of course, I am going to squeeze in one more Badger football game next weekend. Now that I think about it...Badger Hockey gets underway next weekend, and Badger hoops starts in November...

No comments: