Monday, May 19, 2008

It's for real!

This afternoon we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat at our doctor appointment. We've been waiting for this until we told everyone our good news. It was most amazing sound. Ryan and I were both in awe. Tomorrow is the start of the second trimester. I'm feeling good. Growing out of some of my normal clothes. And very excited about telling all of our friends and family the big news!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hillary!!! Arg, a blog comment feels like such a lame way to respond to such great news, but alas, it is all I have time for right now.

I wonder how you are doing? Feeling?
I'm glad you guys heard the heartbeat because that is a big pregnancy hurdle, after which you can breathe a little easier.

We'll be in Wisconsin the week before Father's Day. You'll have to see if you are feeling like a trip to Sussex!